Child Abuse and Neglect 

Resources For Parents

Local Assistance

Every county in every state in the United States has a child protective services agency.  The names may vary, but they are responsible for dealing with child abuse and neglect.  Check your local yellow pages or call one of the organizations below for assistance.


Child Help: 800-4-A-Child
Hands and Voices 303-492-6283
National Exchange Club Foundation 800-924-2643
Friends National Resource Center 919 493-1584
Child Welfare League of America 703-412-2400
Prevent Child Abuse America 800-244-5373

Books and Videos