Partner with Hands & Voices at the annual
From Why to How: Dive In!
We are excited to bring the 19th Annual H&V Leadership Conference to Grand Rapids, Michigan on Sunday October 1st, 2023- Tuesday October 3rd, 2023. We invite you to join us as a sponsor or an exhibitor to showcase your products and services for deaf and hard of hearing children across the country.
Who are our Attendees:
- H&V leadership from across the US and Canada
Why Attendees Come to the Leadership Conference?
- To learn leadership strategies and techniques to apply to their personal arenas of influence
- To learn Hands & Voices chapter management for sustainability and capacity building
- To learn advocacy for their child and the families they work with
- To learn about resources available for DHH children and families from across the US and beyond
- To learn of the technology available to children to provide access in school and at home
- To network and socialize
- To reach Hands & Voices leaders who will share your information information to their local families and professionals - last year’s attendees represented over 44 U.S. states, two Canadian Provinces, and three U.S. Territories.
- To reach the Hands & Voices social media network of 10,000+
- To interact with our attendees who are stakeholders and changemakers in their communities
- To make a difference in lives of deaf and hard of hearing children
Diamond SOLD OUT - Unavailable
This coveted sponsorship will give you 10-minutes in front of all the participants to promote your services at the conference, mid-roll advertising on the new H&V podcast, an ad in The Communicator, a one-month banner ad on of Deafed.net, and the opportunity to exclusively sponsor H&V programs throughout the year.
With this newly revised opportunity you will have 5-mintues with our chapter leaders during a quarterly chapter call, receive a mid-roll ad on the H&V podcast, an ad in The Communicator, one month banner ad on Deafed.net, and receive a one-time H&V program partnership opportunity.
This new opportunity will give you 5-minutes with our Guide By Your Leaders leaders during a quarterly chapter call, receive an out-roll ad on the H&V podcast, ad in The Communicator, and a one month ad on Deafed.net
With this sponsorship you will receive a one month ad on Deafed.net, and sponsor the Newcomer Reception.
Send a parent leader to the conference so they can learn how to best support all deaf and hard of hearing children in their community. Recipients will be notified of your support, with your sponsorship acknowledged from the stage along with advertising in The Communicator and on social media platforms.
Sponsor Breakfast at the Conference - Two Breakfasts available to Sponsor - One per day.
- Addl. Staff: $100 / ea. (Price includes breakfast for one representative on Saturday.)
- Addl. Conference Registrations: $445.
Exhibit Registration Fees Include
- (1) skirted table
- (2) chairs
One exhibitor representative allowed to attend the meeting sessions
- *Additional exhibitor representatives wanting to attend the meeting sessions MUST register for the meeting at $395
- *Additional exhibitor representatives NOT attending the meeting must register as additional exhibitors ($100 each
|Sponsorship Items Matrix||Breakfast
|Organizational Partnership Opportunity**||x||x|
|Social media outreach to 10,000+ on Facebook, Twitter, etc.||x||x||x||x||x||x|
|One Complimentary Conference Registration||x||x||x||x||x|
|One Additional Complimentary Registration||x||x|
|10 minute Stage Presentation||x|
|Mid-roll Advertisement on the new H&V Podcast||x||x|
|Out-roll Advertisement on the new H&V Podcast||x|
|1/2 page ad in The Communicator||x|
|1/4 page ad in The Communicator||x||x||x||x|
|One month Deafed.net banner ad-Home page||x||x||x||x|
|Email Notices to Attendees One and Two Weeks Prior to Conference||x||x|
|Five-minute presentation during a Quarterly GBYS Conference Call||x|
|Five-minute Presentation during a Quarterly Chapter Conference Call||x|
|Sponsor the First-time Attendees’ Session||x|
|Sponsor a Parent Conference Attendance||x|
** Contact Helen at firstname.lastname@example.org for detailed information regarding Organizational Partnership Opportunities.
Conference Exhibitor Information
Exhibitor hall open Sunday October 1st and Monday October 2nd.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Refunds will be made to those registrants who must cancel, less a $100 processing fee. Written cancellation requests must be postmarked on or before August 1st, 2023.
Note: ASL and CART services are provided in the plenary and instructional sessions, but ARE NOT provided at exhibit booths. Please make your own arrangements if you will need these services at your booth. Our Interpreters are available for assistance as needed.
If you have questions or to become a sponsor or exhibitor please contact:
Helen Cotton Leiser
Hands & Voices
PO Box 3093
Boulder, CO 80307
We look forward to seeing you there!