Partner with Hands & Voices at the annual
These Boots are Made for Leading
We are excited to bring the 18th Annual H&V Leadership Conference to Franklin, TN on September 17-19, 2021. We invite you to join us as a sponsor or an exhibitor to showcase your products and services for children who are deaf or hard of hearing (D/HH) and their families worldwide.
Who are our Attendees:
- H&V leadership from across the country and Canada.
Why do they attend the leadership conference?
Sponsors & Exhibitors
- To learn leadership strategies and techniques in their personal areas of influence
- To learn relevant nonprofit strategies for sustainability and capacity-building
- To learn advocacy for their child and the families they support
- To learn about resources available across the country for families raising Deaf/HH children
- To learn about technology available for deaf and hard of hearing children to provide better access in school and at home
- To network with other parent leaders doing similar work in their communities and socialize
- To reach Hands & Voices leaders who will share your information with families and professionals who they work with nationally, statewide and locally. Last year’s attendees represented over 44 U.S. states, two Canadian Provinces, and three U.S. Territories.
- To reach the Hands & Voices network of over 27,000 families and professionals.
- To make a difference in the life of a child who is deaf or hard of hearing.
- To have an opportunity to interact with our attendees and stakeholders.
This coveted sponsorship will give you a ten-minute promotional spot during a plenary session with all attendees to promote your services at the conference, mid-roll advertising on the new H&V podcast, a banner ad on the home page of Deafed.net, and the opportunity to exclusively sponsor H&V programs throughout the year.
Platinum ** This Opportunity is Sold Out **
With this opportunity you will host your own a Lunch & Learn on Saturday, receive an out-roll ad on the H&V podcast, banner ad on Deafed.net, and receive a one-time H&V program partnership opportunity.
This opportunity will give you five minutes with our chapter leaders during a quarterly chapter call, sponsorship of the Newcomer Reception at the conference, and an ad on Deafed.net.
With this sponsorship, receive a banner ad on Deafed.net, and each attendee will receive a thumb drive with your logo, increasing visibility with parent leaders and professionals year-round.
Send a parent leader to the conference so they can learn how to best support all deaf and hard of hearing children in their community. Recipients will be notified of your support, with your sponsorship acknowledged from the stage along with advertising in The Communicator and on social media platforms.
Sponsor Breakfast at the Conference - Two Breakfasts available to Sponsor - One per day.
|Sponsorship Items Matrix||Breakfast
|Organizational Partnership Opportunity**||x||x|
|Social media outreach to 10,000+ on Facebook, Twitter, etc.||x||x||x||x||x||x|
|One Complimentary Conference Registration||x||x||x||x||x|
|One Additional Complimentary Registration||x||x|
|10 minute Stage Presentation||x|
|Mid-roll Advertisement on the new H&V Podcast||x|
|Out-roll Advertisement on the new H&V Podcast||x|
|1/2 page ad in The Communicator||x|
|1/4 page ad in The Communicator||x||x||x||x|
|One month deafed.net banner ad||x||x||x||x|
|One month Deafed.net banner ad-Home page||x|
|One month Deafed.net banner ad-Jobs page||x|
|Email Notices to Attendees One and Two Weeks Prior to Conference||x||x|
|Sponsor Saturday Lunch & Learn||x|
|Five-minute Presentation during a Quarterly Chapter Conference Call||x|
|Sponsor the First-time Attendees’ Session||x|
|Sponsor a Parent Conference Attendance||x|
|Your Logo on Flash Drive||x|
** Contact Helen at firstname.lastname@example.org for detailed information regarding Organizational Partnership Opportunities.
Conference Exhibitor Information
The exhibit hall will open Friday evening to coincide with the opening ceremonies of the 2020 H&V Leadership Conference.
Deadlines & Refund Policy
Refunds will be made to those registrants who must cancel, less a $100 processing fee. Written cancellation requests must be postmarked on or before August 1st, 2020 or emailed to Jeannene@handsandvoices.org.
Note: ASL and CART services are provided in the plenary and instructional sessions, but ARE NOT provided at exhibit booths. Please make your own arrangements if you will need these services at your booth.
If you have questions or to become a sponsor or exhibitor please contact:
Helen Cotton Leiser
Hands & Voices
PO Box 3093
Boulder, CO 80307
We look forward to seeing you there!