The H&V Community Forum for Latino Family Support
New to the Latino Community Forum? You are welcome to join!
Meets the 1st Wednesday of Every Quarter: March, June, September and December
Adjust your time zone accordingly (9-10 PM ET, 8-9 PM CT, 7-8 PM MT, 6-7 PM PT)
You will receive the zoom link and captioning link in an email upon registration
The purpose of the H&V Community for Latino Family Support is to increase the internal (organizational service delivery) and external (direct support to families) effectiveness of HQ and Chapters in service provision to families who are Spanish speaking.
The role of the Community is to:
- attend quarterly virtual meetings to provide input to Latino culture activities.
- provide input and support the efforts of the Advisory Council in developing resources.
- have the opportunity for shared peer-to-peer support and dialogue in the roles they fill within H&V.
- contribute ideas, and convey the needs of parents, to improve/enhance resources and services for families who are Spanish speaking.
- provide input to H&V HQ’s efforts to develop policies, structures, and practices that support cultural and linguistic competence.
Register Below For The Next Forum