Spotlight on Success
FBO/Family Leader and EHDI Program Partnerships
The FL3 H&V team has created “Spotlight on Success,” a series of brief articles featuring strategies family-based organizations/family leaders and Early Hearing Detection and Intervention (EHDI) programs are implementing to foster family engagement.
Our goals are:
- To share your success broadly (FL3 eNews column, FL3 website etc.)
- To inspire other states/territories to try your strategy
- To strengthen collaboration between FBOs/family leaders and EHDI programs
- To promote the impact of family leadership in EHDI systems
Since this project values partnerships, we ask you to reflect and answer the questions as a team: at least one FBO/family leader and one EHDI program representative.
In your article totaling one page or less (600 words), please answer the following questions (please be succinct):
- Describe a strategy your FBO/family leader and EHDI system together has used that has proven to be successful.
- What was the goal you were trying to achieve?
- How do you know you were making an impact? How will families with children who are D/HH benefit? What Quality Improvement (QI) measure, Plan-Do-Study-Act (PDSAs) or small tests of change did you use? Please briefly site any survey results, anecdotal feedback, data, etc.
- How can other states/territories replicate this strategy?