Partner with Hands & Voices at the annual
These Boots are Made for Leading
We are excited to bring the 17th Annual H&V Leadership Conference to Franklin, TN on September 18-20, 2020. We invite you to join us as a sponsor or an exhibitor to showcase your products and services for deaf and hard of hearing children across the country.
Who are our Attendees:
- H&V leadership from across the country and Canada.
Why do they attend the leadership conference?
Sponsors & Exhibitors
- To learn Leadership strategies and techniques in their personal arenas of influence;
- To learn Hands & Voices chapter management for sustainability and capacity building;
- To learn advocacy for their child and the families they work with;
- To learn the resources available across the country for DHH children and families;
- To learn of the technology available to children that might provide access in school and home;
- Network and socialize.
- Reach Hands & Voices leadership who will disperse your information to the families and professionals they work with locally. Last year’s attendees represented over 44 U.S. states, 2 Canadian Provinces, and 3 U.S. Territories.
- Reach the Hands & Voices social media network of 10,000+.
- Make a difference in life of a deaf and hard of hearing child.
- Have the opportunity to interact with our attendees who are stakeholders and changemakers in their resident locations.
This coveted sponsorship will give you 10-minutes in front of all the participants to promote your services at the conference, mid-roll advertising on the new H&V podcast, a banner ad on the home page of Deafed.net, and the opportunity to exclusively sponsor H&V programs throughout the year.
With this newly revised opportunity you will host your own a Lunch & Learn on Saturday, receive an out-roll ad on the H&V podcast, banner ad on Deafed.net, and receive a one-time H&V program partnership opportunity.
This new opportunity will give you 5-minutes with our chapter leaders during a quarterly chapter call, sponsorship of the Newcomer Reception at the conference, and an ad on Deafed.net.
With this sponsorship you will receive a banner ad on Deafed.net, all while receiving marketing visibility as participants use your thumbdrive year-round.
Send a parent leader to the conference so they can learn how to best support all deaf and hard of hearing children in their community. Recipients will be notified of your support, with your sponsorship acknowledged from the stage along with advertising in The Communicator and on social media platforms.
Sponsor Breakfast at the Conference - Two Breakfasts available to Sponsor - One per day.
|Sponsorship Items Matrix||Breakfast
|Organizational Partnership Opportunity**||x||x|
|Social media outreach to 10,000+ on Facebook, Twitter, etc.||x||x||x||x||x||x|
|One Complimentary Conference Registration||x||x||x||x||x|
|One Additional Complimentary Registration||x||x|
|10 minute Stage Presentation||x|
|Mid-roll Advertisement on the new H&V Podcast||x|
|Out-roll Advertisement on the new H&V Podcast||x|
|1/2 page ad in The Communicator||x|
|1/4 page ad in The Communicator||x||x||x||x|
|One month deafed.net banner ad||x||x||x||x|
|One month Deafed.net banner ad-Home page||x|
|One month Deafed.net banner ad-Jobs page||x|
|Email Notices to Attendees One and Two Weeks Prior to Conference||x||x|
|Sponsor Saturday Lunch & Learn||x|
|Five-minute Presentation during a Quarterly Chapter Conference Call||x|
|Sponsor the First-time Attendees’ Session||x|
|Sponsor a Parent Conference Attendance||x|
|Your Logo on Flash Drive||x|
** Contact Helen at email@example.com for detailed information regarding Organizational Partnership Opportunities.
Conference Exhibitor Information
The exhibit hall will open Friday evening to coincide with the opening ceremonies of the 2020 H&V Leadership Conference.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Refunds will be made to those registrants who must cancel, less a $100 processing fee. Written cancellation requests must be postmarked on or before August 1st, 2020
Note: ASL and CART services are provided in the plenary and instructional sessions, but ARE NOT provided at exhibit booths. Please make your own arrangements if you will need these services at your booth. Our Interpreters are available for assistance as needed.
If you have questions or to become a sponsor or exhibitor please contact:
Helen Cotton Leiser
Hands & Voices
PO Box 3093
Boulder, CO 80307
We look forward to seeing you there!